- Each $2 Bank Note is Genuine Authentic Legal Tender United States Currency, which features Thomas Jefferson and the famous portrait of the signing of the 1776 Declaration of Independence.
- This US $2 Bill has been enhanced with a special and unique colorization process by The Merrick Mint, creating a collectible work of art.
- Elvis Presley - The King - Officially Licensed
- Each US $2 bill is in Fresh, Crisp, Uncirculated condition, and was directly removed from untouched wrapped sealed Bills.
- Each bill comes displayed in a blue folio with a Certificate of Authenticity included.
This ELVIS PRESLEY – THE KING uncirculated $2 Bill is Genuine Authentic Legal Tender of the United States, which has been enhanced with beautiful colorized images of Elvis. The full colorized images are accomplished through a revolutionary new authentic & genuine colorization process pioneered by The Merrick Mint. Included is a Certificate of Authenticity to guarantee that your bills are authentic and recognized by every monetary authority around the world, and assuring its Collector Edition status. Only genuine Legal Tender $2 United States Bills are used for this unique colorization process. Each $2 Bill is in FRESH, CRISP, UNCIRCULATED condition, and was directly removed from untouched wrapped Federal Reserve sealed packs. Former U.S. President Thomas Jefferson is featured on the obverse of the note, along with the special colorization overlay. The Signing of the Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull is featured on the reverse. It is the only U.S. Currency note that features